To promote the internationalization of talents cultivation, improve students' English communication ability, expanding the international field of vision, our University will carry out students English training program at the south Utah state university (SUU) in summer 2015. Approved by the ministry of education, our University has the sino-foreign cooperation project with the SUU in running. Specific training programs is as follows:
1, Training time: Start from August 1, last for a total of 4 weeks (3 weeks English training, 1 week tour).
2, The training program content: the learning content including oral English, grammar, writing, reading, listening, and lab visit, group discussion, etc. After the training, students will be arranged to visit Harvard University, Yale university, Massachusetts institute of technology; student will also pay visit to city of Washington, New York, visit the White House, the Capital building, the statue of liberty, Wall Street and other places of interest.
3, Accommodation arrangement: students will be arranged to live in local families in Utah state, make students better understand and integrate into the local life and experience culture and custom in the United States. During the city tour, hotel accommodation will be provided.
4, related fees
1) cost of training study, tour, and living, such as: tuition, textbooks, accommodation, catering, extracurricular activities, graduation ceremony, farewell dinner, tourism, foreign insurance, , about: 27000 yuan.
2) transportation: about 15000 yuan, a round trip ticket (reference price, according to current price, including round-trip international air ticket and connecting flights between cities in the United States).
3) visa fees, such as: about 2000 yuan (including the visa fee, procedure, etc.).
4) miscellaneous fees: about $1500, including foreign aid, visa transportation etc.
Total: about 45500 yuan
5, application and registration method
Full-time undergraduate student please submit the application by March 27th, examined and signed by the counselor and the secretary in charge of student , hand in to the international office located in room 614 in administration building.
Contact: Teacher Niu and/ or teacher Shi
2. Consultation telephone: 027-83912601
Attachment 1, students overseas English training application form